GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Oh most definitely.

Must make a few calls.

See ye lads. Ye may never see me again :joy:

7 Likes

Not saying they will win anything, but expect to see Cork playing a new brand of football next year.

And expect to see Michael Shields at no.11

I am going to save this post to use against you when the time comes.

4 Likes

:smile:

Use?
Its just a prediction based on current trends and a little knowledge of the manager.

Its not a declaration of war.

Some of you lads soend way way too much time worrying about what i say.

4 Likes

I’m only messing with you Kev!

1 Like

I apologise so you fucking cunt

5 Likes

Mick Fitzgerald from Waterford to be Meath senior hurling boss, with Gorta and Michael Kavanagh from Kilkenny as part of his management team. Fitzgerald is Meath minors manager, they’re in the Minor B final v. Down on Saturday…

Declan Bonner has released a statement that he’s put his name forward for the Donegal job. Deadline for names to be submitted is Saturday so it Seems there’s lots of political moves afoot.

They were looking for someone to match Donegal’s style of football and Bonner’s face fit perfectly.

1 Like

Banty was on the radio earlier outlining why the round journey of 9 hours was proving too much for him. Shame he didn’t have Google Maps before he took it up that might have told him. Or @croppy’s number

When asked would he be looking at another appointment, he described GAA management as a ‘disease’. Donegal it is so

1 Like

Banty is for Liowde.

9 hours. Oh the bants.

That’s a full days work yknow. Before you’d even start training

I’ve done Carrickmacross to Wexford a few times, guys.

If you can’t outline the journey in detail (ref croppy and Nembo’s tête-à-tête) then you’ve no place butting in here pal

1 Like

4.5 hours pal?

6 hours to Wexford town, 7 hours to Ferns.

:thinking:

Route? M50

What time was Banty on site most evenings? Would he be avoiding rush hour traffic etc?