GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Wait til they realise the County Board is operating financially on a barter system at present.

3 Likes

Fuck sake, everything is a saga these days.

Cork started all this shit

Player Power used to be all about getting the current manager out. Between this and commandeering mini-buses to Clare, it’s gone 180°.

Did Donohue not step down?
His course is well run at this stage I’d have thought

1 Like

Get the puppet we can control back in

Bit harsh on a seemingly sound man.

I’m sure he is as sound as a pound, but JC et al are probably too comfortable with him.
Teege was and is a sound man as well. Doesn’t mean much.
I’d say Cody is an absolute cunt, not sure what it’s got to do with anything though.

He got JC an All Ireland medal after having to deal with a plethora of goons, surely entitled to favour MD over the gobshites in the GCB who have bankrupted the county?

Who is this Johnny Ward cunt anyway

I would say they should 100% have an input into appointing the new manager, think MD did a fantastic job to get them over the line but he’s been way too loyal to that team since.

Agree with the last part, not even sure about the first part. I Just think that CB is seriously culpable here for a lot of things, and thats not even mentioning the shit show that is Kevin Walsh

Failed horse racing tipster and pretend LOI hipster

1 Like

Arent they all that?

Agreed, hard to steer a ship with no engine.

He put himself in the running and then put himself out :joy: some attention seeking weirdo

3 Likes

He was never going to be let anywhere near the job

He’s fierce needy.

He’s the kind of sensitive soul that could be a member here, but every 5/6 months he’d get upset and start a thread announcing his resignation, only to come back about a week later

1 Like

I’d say he’d be a great addition to the Ravenous thread.

1 Like