GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Thanks for that Andy, now get the fuck out of the way and let the big dogs bring them over the line.

You ignoramus prick.

Enter Malachy O’Rourke.

Welcome Andy Moran to Leitrim

@anon67715551 @farmerinthecity

Mike Solan is a serious operator there. Thats a good team Leitrim have gotten. They better have the players.

1 Like

D’ya know this Will O’Callaghan gimp? He’d need to brush up his fact-gathering act before throwing out statements that aren’t factually correct. Mention 1927 to him and watch him squirm.
So, another Messiah arrives… A number of pointers:
We have forwards.
We haven’t defenders.
Our midfielders (5/6) are invariably all pedestrian.
We’re OK between the sticks.
The County Board must have oodles of money (they wouldn’t spend Christmas)
There’s a mountain of goodwill to the team.
The last Manager blackguarded a few lads.
The glaring deficiency will be discovered in the S&C department.
There aren’t any egos in the panel any more.

So Andy, there’s a summary of where you’re at. We can’t be relegated. Over to you and good luck.

6 Likes

Will is a sound fella

Solan is excellent

3 Likes

I reckon the Laois County Board arent aware that there are managers available from counties other than Kerry.

Who have they got now?

Oh lord.

There are no words.

Will Woolie be a selector?

1 Like

Given he’s playing Intermediate for Portlaoise he may make himself available for selection.

Communication manager at the very least

At least the Dublin based players can train under floodlights in his back garden and won’t need to traipse down to the midlands. That’s if his wife isn’t recording videos of his kids for LFC TV

13 Likes

Nasty enough bringing a fellas wife and kids into it.

1 Like

Ah lovely

Did a few training sessions with Sheehan at the pitch in UCD around ten years ago. He advertised them on Twitter and there was a right mix of lads from around the country turning up.

He was good and everything was focused on ball work.

It was great craic when he had a guy like me racing Ross fucking Munnelly in a few drills. There was puking after that.

13 Likes

Were these just open training sessions for lads living away from home? Good idea if so

2 Likes

Yeah he was charging €10 for 90 minutes but they were, hands down, the best Gaelic sessions I ever did.

5 Likes