Gaa

i did nothing wrong

Joe i’m an impartial poster with no vested interest in Limerick or Clare but from a neutral viewpoint you are coming across awful rattled by Limerick. Is it because you are severely stressed out that Limerick might beat Clare in a few weeks time? Your composure has totally left you.

People have been reporting that clown for the past few weeks and he is just getting worse. No action taken.

The site is only going in one direction.

LIMERICK WE WILL HAMMER 10 POINT WIN WELL 6 TO US

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1137156, member: 1742”]People have been reporting that clown for the past few weeks and he is just getting worse. No action taken.

The site is only going in one direction.[/QUOTE]

Joe is the moderator

2 weeks ON

OH YOUR NOT IMPORT

PETER ITS OK

I can assure you I’m not them … CHOCOLATEMICE/joe player/fucked out all the one person FACT [ATTACH=full]2821[/ATTACH]

He isn’t from Clare , he is CHOCOLATEMICE

IS THAT TRUE ???

He is a MOD ???

This is fucking really freaky WIERD NOW

:rolleyes:

Ok I’ll bite. Your flashed up these pm’s as “proof” that myself joe and Choco are all the one person and fair play to you. Now for those out there who mightn’t be as, erm, INTERNET savvy as yourself could you explain where exactly in these screen shots is the smoking gun proving all three usernames are the same person.
Take your time now don’t just rush out a post.

Dungeon this shit

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOD768ds6vcKtn-HUZ8IvWF1y4fv8zGHPFtGnkbjQ6sI0IkaQc3g

This Sean tard must be 9 or 10 years old at the very most, he’s probably the simplest person I’ve ever come across on the interweb after upleitrim.

You talking bout me again

Up early for flight to Mauritius …see you all in 10 days

God I’ll be left on my own to stop these knacks

I’ll try log in every now and then if the cunts get too much put a plea for re-enforcements on Clarehurlers and the Calvary will come charging

We have been fighting these land graBbing bastards for centuries …they like a blade but we hurl with swords :slight_smile: