Galway - dual travails part 2

Lukas is getting Tex Callaghan and Paul Bellew match-fit for Tipp/Offaly from all accounts. I always said Fintan Burke could be a fantastic kitman.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Soft cunts listening to it on the radio and safely avoiding the sniggers of farmers from Carrickshock

1 Like

Where the fuck were they off to with a match on?

Shtag shure

1 Like

Kilkenny reactions have come a long way since 2015.

He celebrated there by scratching his bollix :joy:

Waterford Whispers News boss.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: morto, didn’t even spot it.

1 Like

"The big thing yesterday was, Jesus, we were cleaned in the air. Oh good Christ almighty. Both on our own puckouts and theirs, didn’t matter. Every high ball was nearly won by a Kilkenny fella. It’s a weakness in Galway hurling. Whatever the reason is I don’t know.

Galway’s most successful manager doesn’t know why we can’t win ball in the air. Sigh.

5 Likes

Another gem from Cyril is that the 4 goals won it for Kilkenny. He should send that in to the county board.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Galway_GAA/status/1669451419928199168?t=scRNHIUfu9ftkLH4BxDQhQ&s=19

I get the impression you wouldn’t lose a lot by letting Cyril go at it old school style with Galway. Shefflin seems to have no plan anyway. At least Cyril is wan of yer own

They should win the all Ireland this year

Ian Burke is a lucky boy. He’s been absolute wank by his standards in the group so far.

On another note: Hon Bearna!

Considering they lost Silke and Molloy before a ball was kicked this year they have done a great job expanding the depth of the squad.

Molloy must be close to a return?

He is

1 Like

I know it’s a big ask but it’d be lovely to see Armagh sent packing

You’d wonder what the thinking with John Maher is - Conroy for all his experience is running on fumes these days whereas Maher has been decent thus far.