Galway - quadruple travails part 2

Killimordaly beat Clarinbridge with a goal 4 minutes into added time. Cracking goal as well.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s 2 from 2. Who scored it?

1 Like

A cracker

1 Like

Looking out the train window going through Attymon train station tells me Killimordaly couldnā€™t have much to pick from? Clarinbridge were some peopleā€™s fancy to have a run outside Galway.

The bridge have tidy hurlers that havenā€™t taken the step up needed yet. Lads like TJ Brennan, Gavin Lee and Mark Kennedy have as much natural talent as anybody in the county but they can never seem to get going at the same time like Toms or Loughrea.

Too small

1 Like

The Bridge are waiting for Aaron Niland to come through. Back in halycon days he would be playing at 12 tonight like Big Joe was back in the day and theyā€™d have won that game. cc @peddlerscross

The bridge need Sylvie and Lynskey

The Town must mean business this year given the size of their backroom team. John Conlon included.

Killimordaly isnā€™t all that small. Thereā€™s 3 national schools in the parish that Iā€™d know of, Brackloon, Killtullagh and Attymon. It has Pearses to the north, Athenry to the west with Kilconieron south of it and Sarsfields to the east.

2 Likes

Craughwell robbed here in Kenny. A clear point given as a wide by our esteemed umpires.

Inconclusive they sayā€¦

Watching the keeper tells you its clearly over.

Cashel 1-07 Sars 0-10 half time in Athenry.
The Galway streaming service is exceptional quality.

HS in attendance in the Duggan where Mullagh beat 14 man Ahascragh Fohenagh by 2 points.

big win for Cashel there. Brady got a reaction out of them :grinning:

2 Likes

Misfiring by Sars and old fashion workman like performance from Cashel. 10pts from 41 yr old Ger Farragher. Greg Thomas showed very well, I wonder if HS journeyed to Athenry

1 Like

i was only listening as i was readying the dinner. Sounds like Thomas was a handful all through the game, can have been easy as Cashel were set up defensively.

anyone else stand out ?

Cashel deserved that. Greg Thomas was unreal.

2 Likes

Connaire doesnā€™t have the minerals either