Galway - quadruple travails part 2

thats a pity. Neary any good?

He fairly flittered them alright :rofl:

1 Like

Jamie Ryan was meant to be very good again yesterday. Loughrea look like the likely challengers to Thomas’s

1 Like

For me Ian Fox in the 1st half.

Sars lacking a bit of steel.

2 Likes

Nope. Taken off 1st day out. Went missing again today and should have been benched.

1 Like

That is some bateing. Every so often when I check in on Galway champ I see Portumna ship some hammerings.

I cannot get my head around Darren Morrissey. For a county man he should be offering Sars a lot more than he has at the moment. Lining out at 2? I’d expect him a general around the middle of the field.

2 Likes

one glaring typo there !

H’on Town.

No, seemingly the score was reported incorrectly yesterday and has now been amended :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Those are very good and clear results posted in both formats. Our own hapless illiterate from the Well Field could learn a thing or two.

2 Likes

Will we get a photo of the printed results again this week? Then again, it’s only football, so probably won’t even bother with that.

They actually steadied the ship last year and actually won some games after a few years of being bet out the gate. No sign of last year’s progress this year so far anyway.

1 Like

That Jason Kennedy was decent for Ardrahan along with Tannian. First time he stuck out to me in a club match and has a great mullocker style.

Nearly makes their achievements all the more impressive. They wouldn’t have a big pick at all and a very rural location.

A once in several lifetimes team came for them at the one time.

1 Like

Your result :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bit of an All-Star backroom team from Savo with Ja and Bradshaw. Slightly harsh on the other two lads who both have managed Galway to underage All-Ireland’s recently.

1 Like

Not knocking Savage, know feck all about him but yea seems harsh…Lads do the development donkey work and a ‘star’ parachutes in with a slip of a CV and an entourage. Best of luck to him I hope he continues the development aspect. The real prize is Sam.

3 Likes