Galway - quadruple travails part 2

That second one is a joke altogether.

I think my algorithm is showing me all things Galway

2 Likes

Some asset to have that, especially from distance.

1 Like

Unrealā€¦ 2nd one is fucking majestic. He took a Happy Gilmore run up.

1 Like

Apparently he put up some ridiculous score in the minor semi final against Athenry last weekend. Young Rabbitte put up a big score for Athenry as well I believe. Will be interesting to see how he gets on playing senior for the club next year.

1 Like

The degree of difficulty in the second one is unreal; the natural flight of a ball when struck off his left would be from right to left. A ball flight going left to right would be much easier to score with from that side of the field.

4 Likes

A lad that played for Mikes this year told me their case is watery enough but might be saved by Oughterard and Caherlistrane joining them.

There arenā€™t even any straws to clutch at here

Na theyā€™re fucked. Itā€™s a mad situation. But itā€™s watery.

Michaelā€™s lawyers have been earning their corn recently.

The Mayor is well connected

2 Likes

The Mayor may fuck Michaels case here. Displayed a clear understanding of the permutations before the last round of games on the Maroon & white podcast

Iā€™ve been told thereā€™s allegedly Whatsapp verification of prior knowledge before the first group game from a Mikies higher up but it would be absolutely peak Galway GAA if some cunt got rocked over a fucking podcast appearance.

2 Likes

Case dismissed. Championship to proceed as stated.

1 Like

Cracker of a final yesterday at the grand ole lady of County Final venues Duggan Park

They have made a poor job of editing them highlights, not only do we miss seeing the last 1-1 scored we miss whatever the reaction of Cyril was as co-commentator. His reaction to the Ahascragh goal is delightful.

2 Likes

True.

Portumna relegated yesterday. Might be better off at senior b looking at the results.

Ballinderreen vs Tynagh/Abbey-Duniry in the intermediate final. Weā€™re up against it @Lazarus

1 Like

Meelick Eyrecourt, like Kinvara, finding it very difficult to make the step up.
TAD v Bā€™derreen make a good final.

HT

Loughrea 1-9 Turloughmore 1-11

A right good game.

2 Likes