Galway - quadruple travails part 2

Fuck. McDaid hasn’t recovered fully at all from previous injuries. Was playing mostly ff to compensate i think. Worrying enough injury wise from a County perspective. Glynn hasnt fully recovered either and is injured again, Patrick Kelly still doesnt look right and Sean Kelly not looking the same yet since his injury.

Might well suit the county if he finally gets some rest and rehab.

It certainly will but there’s a worrying trend with injuries and not recovering fully from previous injuries with the County players it seems to me. Rob Finnerty is another one, Tomo Culhane too

Rushed back by club or county or both I’d say

1 Like

James McLaughlin is off to AFL too. He was struggling with injuries since the start of Covid though so was unlikely to feature.

Men of Turlough.

https://x.com/galway_gaa/status/1717966888322699605?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

Holland was a great man to dish out a bit of timber

The mighty Ballinderreen hit the ground running to take a 2 point lead early in the 2nd half

Shane Maloneys steps up but Michael Kelly saves his penaly

Ref denies Ballinderreen a clear penalty and Paraic Brehony goals at the other end for TAD

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

another GGGGOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

2 goals in 2 minutes for the mighty men from Ballindereen and suddenly they have a 7 point lead as we reach the closing stages

1 Like

Maloney goal, lead down to 4

a wan score game now

Its all over. The might men from Ballinderreen are back

2 Likes

Ye were TELT

8 Likes

some performance from Ballindereen

2 Likes

TAD were cocksure

1 Like

Slua mór sa baile mór. Duggan Park is buzzing