Galway - quadruple travails part 2

In fairness to SpidĂ©al (cunts) there’s not a huge amount of new houses being built like in Moycullen, Salthill, Oranmore etc. They wouldn’t have had the blow-ins boost in the last 15 years really.

Mikeys are a strange one though. They’ve a good chunk of a catchment area and I can only remember Maughan being bought off by Salthill around 10 years ago so they’re not being picked off by bigger clubs.

1 Like

Michael’s are an odd one alright. It’s not really a club rooted in the community.

Michael’s catchment area would be populated by soccer people/crusty students/and or people volunteering for Macnas. But they still have no excuse for losing to the likes of Leitír Mór. They could be a while down in Intermediate.

Think Corofin will bate the blow ins tomorrow.

Think so too.

Corofin winning later on would be a sensational boost for the Cumann LĂșthchleas Gael

Shudders

1 Like

I need Maigh Cuillen to win today and I’m worried.

That’s a savage half of football between Moycullen & Corofin. Bouncing the ball not an option on the surface. Superb scores & titanic battles for possession.

Cracking game so far in fairness.

1 Like

That Molloy score was sensational

1 Like

All Corofin in the 2nd half. Liam Silke glides past 2 or 3 defenders to set up Tony Gill for a goal.

Moycullen 0-7 Corofin 1-11

What a day for Galway football. Sicey playing like a man 20 years of age.

Liam Silke needs to be back in the county setup asap.

4 Likes

Goal Moycullen

1-8 to 1-11

Get fucked you soft Moycullen cunts!

I woke up with a terrible feeling they were going to fuck me over and so it has proved.

Tradition is everything and they don’t have it.

3 Likes

The old money beats the new money. Super game.

2 Likes

I had that feeling with with Dunloy this year. ended up costing me in 3 bets five figure sums. Its so hard to catch them all the right year,

2 Likes

I had visions of myself above in The Armagh Athletic Grounds on December 10th roaring on Glen Maghera in the final leg of a number of accums that would have landed me close to six figures all in.

Well fuck it anyway.

3 Likes

Sean Kelly out was surely the difference.

On the plus side for Galway at least Sean Kelly will get a bit of a rest. Hard not to think his recent muscle injuries aren’t down in part to his hectic schedule the past couple years.

Young Patrick Egan a great prospect for Corofin and Galway.

Liam Silke man of the match. I’d say Galway will be very keen to get him back involved next year after his year out in NZ.

1 Like