Galway - quadruple travails part 2

Didn’t lick it off the ground. Sure didnt his auld lad go into the dressing room at HT in the 2015 final going mental. Aidan was taken off after 20 mins

If we could only channel the bitterness and spite and target it towards other counties rather than at ourselves.

26 Likes

Can’t we do both?

Harte didn’t pull any punches there anyway. This all falls back on the board letting Meehawl walk.

Anyone have a link for the full podcast?

We’d lose a bit of ourselves in doing so.

2 Likes

It’s Parkinson’s subscription wan

For all your failings i’d find it really disappointing to know that you pay for this shit .it would cut deeper than any “junky” , “ financial doping “ or “west Brit” Dublin comment.

You’ll be glad to hear I don’t. A friend gives his log in. Don’t batter the wife tonight after reading that you West brit junkie.

2 Likes

A ‘friend’

John Candy Reaction GIF

1 Like

When the big names talk, they talk to one man.

Pay the man.

1 Like

You’re still reeling from when I blew up your in the know gangland persona and revealed you were a castleknock poofter

I think I will. Woolie along with Ewan haven’t been afraid to call out the gaas complicity in Dublins doping. And destroying of the championship. He’s earned it. Fuck it let’s subscribe

2 Likes

You know it makes sense.

Fire up the link there so I and other apostles can sign up.

It’s fascinating to watch

Pay the fiver or whatever ye tight cunts.

2 Likes

@scumpot

Delighted to hear woolie tell truth to power

1 Like

Shocked Oh No GIF by YĂȘu Lu

“Friend”

We all know who your friends are. The admins you brown nose so they can protect you. Almost as pathetic as you driving past your local teams to support shamrock rovers.

The injury curse strikes again. No Baysht, Finnerty or Kelly in the match day squad. If that team starts as selected you’d wonder where the scores will come from