Galway - quadruple travails part 2

The townie wagons are circling

1 Like

Those Galway podcasts are great gas altogether.

2 Likes

Galway is the perfect county for podcasting. Lads from both codes waiting in the long grass for their chance to timber the fuck out of some cunt already on the ropes.

It’d make ya proud.

18 Likes

It’s only 18 months ago that Paul Bellew announced that the county had no interest in winning minor titles.

I used to think Galway was full of wussy’s but as a County its gone up a lot in my estimation in recent times between Mike Martin’s outburst, Big Jeffrey here and your own fantastic musings about Moycullen. @Diabhal

2 Likes

Certain intercounty panelists from that thieving disgrace of a club were too busy saving screenshots of my posts (no doubt expecting to use them to absolutely filet me with at a later date in 2023) to concentrate on beating Corofin in the Bon Secour Senior Football Championship. Pettiness and begrudgery fuel all of life’s finest vindications.

1 Like

I think we can all agree that everyone hates moycullen

Terrible challenge, harsh but Red merited.

If you really want EOS to stay & influence the attacking style & plan, then Liam Sheedy is the man required.

He’ll delegate, motivate and rule with an iron fist.

That would be a huge issue I think.

Thanks mate, I’ll rest alot easier tonight following this revelation.

And I thought it was just me!

1 Like

What county was the lad who ratted on keady from again?

6 Likes

I know Eamonn O’Shea came in this year but was Richie O’Neill still coaching them too?

Can’t recall who pointed it out, Skehill maybe, said EOS’s emphasis on movement, passing etc seemed to be at odds with the directness that Shefflin seemed to coach to date.

Aidan Harte was good on Woolie’s podcast. Apparently some players went on the beer for 2 days after the Wexford game. Also had a cut off Jeff Lynskey.

https://x.com/smallerfishgaa/status/1795885140616376736?s=61&t=ekldS2fF-ovc5IeLNty5ZQ

2 Likes

Good to see in this day and age

8 Likes

Harte would know all about beering before they exit a championship without firing a shot too

4 Likes

I think it was the two days before it.

No love lost there anyway

https://twitter.com/SmallerFishGAA/status/1795883515164213361