Galway Utd Supporters Club

No one gives a fuck about GGA or rubby now, lets go Caufields army. We are going up

5 Likes

Deacy Park up the ra

1 Like

Johnny C is the man, unfortunately Galway he will be coming home within 2 years

Should have never ran him

1 Like

I certainly didn’t and to this day berate the fools who did,Avondale united man like my son

1 Like

I played against his Avondale team. A hard man.

1 Like

I hear a few home town decisions by the ref were the deciding factor. I’d feel sorry for match ball sponsors on nights like this. Blood money is really all they’ve invested

1 Like

I had the perfect view of the strawberry lad missing an open goal by slipping on a banana peel after rounding our keeper.

1 Like

Agreed committed terrier, for the size of him he’d ate ya, actually left the dugout at Turner’s x to devour me( mistook me for a prick giving out yards to him for 30 minutes- was pointed out to him by several of my colleagues that he’d the wrong man)
Before the match ended( packed house)
Stepped over to apologise publicly,great man, big fan here.

Hearing that section f was tasty last night. Hopefully they don’t clamp down on drinking after it.

The Terryland ultras and the Deacy Park prawn sandwich brigade were united in their admiration for plucky Wexfords endeavors last night. They did their best alas bottom of the table they shall remain.

1 Like

If I was involved with Galway I’d get someone to pay you a few bob to keep you away for the playoffs.

Youve them fucked now

The Treaty come lately supporters are rattled

Mikey Rowe (Rowe) !!!

A gigantic match tonight. Could be upwards of 40 GUFC lads making the trip (myself included!) to Carlisle.

4 Likes

Signing in.

This is football.

3 Likes

Lets GO

1 Like

0-0 @Diabhal whats the story

2 Likes

A cagey* affair in the Carlisle Grounds. With Bray having lots of the ball, but doing nothing with it and the mighty GUFC with the better of the chances. We go again on Sunday.

(*shite)

3 Likes

We are going up!!

2 Likes