Galway v Clare

You’re the only one that claimed it was a soft AI. Strange.

Dublinn and Wexford are crap. Tipperary and Waterford didn’t win a game between them this year.

Bizarre logic. Tipperary and Waterford in 2018 has zero relevance to the merits of Galway’s win in 2017. Galway dethroned Tipperary, the All Ireland champions of 2016 in the 2017 semi final. That was a Tipperary side that many were predicting were to dominate the hurling landscape after hammering Kilkenny in the 2016 All Ireland and were seemingly going to win 2, 3 or even 4 in a row.

Tipp got hammered in 2017 by cork. Galway fell over the line after a point from a foul against them and in their next four championship games they didn’t win one. Stop building up tipp they are useless.

Tipperary weren’t hammered by Cork in 2017. They lost by 4 points. You’re building up Clare and Limerick. What are the form lines there? Both just beat these Waterford and Tipperary teams in Munster who you say are hopeless and Clare beat a Wexford side in the quarter final who you say are crap. You saying that the cumulative failure of Clare and Limerick to beat Cork even once in three Championship games this year is the accurate barometer of form?

No I’m not. Limerick are an ok young team at best. They’ve a chance of reaching a final and that’s it. Limerick are a small hurling county. It’s just great to be there on Sunday. I believe Clare will win as they have the game plan to exploit Galway’s weaknesses and Galway always have the ability to disappear when the games in the melting pot.

If Galway lose on Saturday but then go on to win a three in a row will they be seen as perennial losers?

Someone should have stepped in and stopped it. As bad a pummelling as I’ve seen on TFK.

1 Like

I’d say that’ll be the end of the road for this team. Losing on Saturday will be humiliating for them. You can already see the heads are else where with Red Bull stuff. You wouldn’t have seen one of Cody’s four in a row team at that and if they tried it they’d be gone fast.

If Galway dont beat Clare by at least 7 i’ll be in severe shock…

Jaysus @GeoffreyBoycott is an e-hard cunt picking on the easiest target on the internet

1 Like

Galway are vastly over-rated. Clare will do them.

1 Like

Bookmarked.

This Galway team are relatively young and will win more All Irelands in the next few years. Losing on Saturday would be a setback. Nothing more.

Tbf geoff usually deals in facts but he was typing rubbish this morning going on about how tipp would dominate and Kilkenny would dominate. He then made up a complete lie and said I was bigging up limerick. As per usual boycott quickly disappeared when he realised I was right.

1 Like

Kilkenny, cork and tipp are in a massive rebuilding phase at the moment. The three dominant teams. They’ll be back quicker than people imagine.

Such a thing to say! :scream:

Geoff clearly provides facts and stats to disembowel your opinion.

1 Like

You’d want your homework done taking on some lads around here.

1 Like

This is total drivel. Little substance to anything boycott said. Just longwinded bullshit.