Galway v Clare

He is jealous of you

3 Likes

Missed this article until now

Well done M on the last line.

2 Likes

There is no law of averages with hawk eye. Each call is binary. Do you want the computer to have an “ah jaysus” function?

13 Likes

Tony kelly is some diver

Hawkeye should act like a normal official and try and even it up.

8 Likes

I was actually more impressed by Galway today than anything I saw last year. They are carrying a few gym monkeys and their manager is fairly clueless on the sideline but they’ve a lot of character. Normally in the replay the heavy favourites go on to win(Galway) but i think Clare’s management are so much superior they’ve a good chance. I can’t recall many games in any sport that turned on its head today due tactical switches. How Galvin wasn’t man of the match i do not know.

2 Likes

Davy Glennon beat all in fairness.

No he did it once, kelly collapsed all day. Clare played that simpleton owens like a fiddle.

All good management teams will have the players well versed in how to play the ref.

Absolutely, we got beaten on the line there i agree with you. How many puck outs did skehill hit to the same spot with no end product. How many puck outs to the 40 did clare win unchallenged. Jesus the ball conlon had at times.

It was a beauty from Fagan tbf… Top corner

As Dalo said we love our music too…

Good man Fagan. :+1:
What an intellect you have.

1 Like

He’s on fire tonight - dishing out killer punch-lines, resurrecting 6 year old threads, keeping manners on insurrectionists before having a cuddly snooze for himself.
Tomorrow don’t be surprised to be cordially invited by a very austere and authoritive gentleman to park your motor “in there on the right” in aid of some obscure prosthetic clinic.
A man of many guises…

3 Likes

He bought several soft ones from both sides today. James McGrath is even worse though. Dreading the prospect of them giving him the replay.

Clare deserved to win and Galway were shit so have to be happy with that result. There’s obviously been a lost in translation incident with our Polish fitness coach. Once someone tells him hurling lasts longer than 15 minutes we’ll be ok. Probably a bit late for this year though.

1 Like

+1
Motm performance from Hawk Eye in fairness. Didn’t get one wrong.

We need to blame the swan eating cunt alright. Send him packing off to Munster rugby.

1 Like

I think Johnny Glynn needs to be replaced as translator.

Is he over rated? I mean tipp only won that all ireland due to Kilkenny injuries, fair enough our lads were on the same page last year but beware false gods?