Galway v Clare

Some sport we have here all the same, there’s no game like it.

3 Likes

Watched a bit of extra time, absolutely woeful.

It’s no wonder three quarters of the country have no interest in this nonsense.

1 Like

Replay fixed for Saturday week in turners cross

3 Likes

You cant please everyone.not easy for family from Kinvara or Clonlara to travel to Croke park 2 weeks running in terms of cost etc. From a player welfare perspective playing an additional 20 mins ET is less arduous than going at it all over again for 70 mins next week.

Aviva I think

Agreed. No wonder it’s dead

2 out of 10

Actually I’ll revise that to 3.4 because of the “I only tuned in for a bit of ET”, that was nice in fairness. Esp considering you watched all 90 min

Why do you watch a game where you have zero knowledge of what’s going on? You’re a very strange individual. Is there no bit of cricket you could be watching?

Thurles 2pm Sunday

Why don’t you follow a sport with tactics and design

Stick to the soccer threads mate. I just followed the game on here and knew it was epic.

Stick to the tennis mate

I wouldn’t be so sure now. Certainly Galway were dead only to wash them out there today and Clare didn’t have the killer instinct to finish them off. It could be though like Waterford and Tipperary struggling so badly this year after 3 or 4 long successive campaigns that Galway are a jaded team. They’ve produced a few of these 15 minute scoring bursts when they’ve been unplayable but outside of that Galway have been lacklustre enough all year.

Limerick are laughing here in all of this. Be the handiest all Ireland we’ll ever win.

3 Likes

They’ll have each other bate to death for us :clap::clap::clap: advantage Limerick/Cork

Handier even than 73 when the winning score in the Munster Final was wide and Kilkenny were missing nearly half a team in the final?

2 Likes

What if Lk and Ck ends a draw after ET tomorrow ???

replay will be 50/50
Galway had a big psychological edge going into today’s match, which was evident in first 20 min.
that’s taken a big hit now
Clare still prone to stupid mistakes and lapses though, so despite the self belief they gained today could shoot them selves in the foot at any point

Limerick will win by 6 or 7 points. Give over.

Oooft