Galway v Clare

How did tipp get on in this years championship? Tipp were destroyed by cork last year. Galway beat them only due to the Johnny coen incident.

Iā€™ve no time for your wumming now, try me again tomorrow but Iā€™m a bit tired of it to be honest

1 Like

What did Johnny do now, the rogue?
If you canā€™t distinguish one year from another and pretend provincial hurling from AI knock out hurling mate, stick to the ponies.

3 Likes

He threw the ball for the winning point.

Clare are very inexperienced when it comes to All Ireland semi finals. They only played the one in the 11 seasons from 2007-17. Lucky for Clare it was against Limerick at their tog filling best in 2013. Huge step up for Clare facing this formidable Galway side on their first Championship outing in Croke Park in five years.

1 Like

The clare side has won as many all Irelandā€™s as Galway. Clare have probably a better under pedigree too. Much harder to get out of munster than Leinster too.

Howya Damo. Sell many cars today?

1 Like

Clare had 7 of the 15 starters from the drawn All Ireland Final of five years ago starting against Wexford on Saturday. Different management from 2013 and havenā€™t hurled a championship match in Croke Park since 2013. This is a new Clare side. Galway have a serious edge in big match experience and pedigree.

This chap is not really worthy of your efforts Geoff, just do it quickly and save your energy

1 Like

I suspect Clare will have 9 starters by the time they face Galway.

Johnny has been wrongly stereotyped since that unfortunate incident with the golf cart

6 Likes

They will need 15 .

I suspect you are wrong. Who do you think will come in?

McGrath I hope. Clare need him to fire.

He wonā€™t barring someone getting injured between this and then.

The all Ireland Clare won in 2013 was woejus. We shit the bed in the semi and Cork were bad, they still nearly bate Clare.

Dublin were robbed by the ref in the semi v cork.

I think the 4 teams in the semi that year were either in 1b or after being relegated to it.

They werenā€™t but they bate themselves