Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

Mickey Cahill had a good game today all the same. Thought Dan McCormack and Brendan Maher put in great shifts also.

2 Likes

Joe Canning is the greatest Irishman who ever lived

Whelan MOM. Made every ball that came his way stick. Makes a shite ball look good. One wide. Mannion was next best. Hanbury was great. Gearoid Mc is like his dad. Great bit of stuff but when in posession it’s 50/50 if he’ll give it away or not. David Burke and Coen’s faffing and fumbling with the ball aged me 10 years. Hard luck to tipp. They got some fantastic scores and make it look very easy at times.

You don’t fuck with John Hanbury. You just don’t

4 Likes

He’s not even the greatest Canning who ever lived

2 Likes

Daithi Burke is the meaning of life

2 Likes

Chad?

1 Like

He was after getting himself into a right good position if he didnt fancy it

I’m not reading back through 700 posts but I’m assuming that Joe winning the game from centre back has been well documented by the keen hurling observers?

Well done Galway. Great game to watch as a neutral.

2 Likes

Ger?

1 Like

Conor Whealan is the new Pacino

A proud mammy, lovely photo, gives me a little shiver

14 Likes

Gearoid Mac is bigger than Jesus

8 Likes

Joe Cooney Jr shot JR

Canning could have been taken off today. Unreal how he came though at the death like that. He looked frustrated at times and was sailing a bit close to the wind being on a yellow. He worked savage hard to get into the game and it paid off at the last minute. Literally.

2 Likes

Johnny Coen is a really nice lad

2 Likes

You have some crack finding a bit of timber to hang Big Mac from

3 Likes

You can never write off a marque forward like Canning. Two lovely auld dubs were crowing about same throughout the second half but Joe came up trumps for a finished. YOU CANNOT BUY CLASS LIKE THAT. CC: @Sidney

6 Likes

Paraic Mannion is the classiest back in the History of Sports

1 Like

Joe Canning talked the talk this morning in the SIndo.

He then went and fucking walked the walk when it was there to be done.

Joe Canning is the fucking truth, and you can quote me on that.

14 Likes