Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

All Ireland

Galway by 12

AI final right here. Tipp by 20.

Lol

On everything we’ve seen so far you’d have to fancy Galway.

Anyone taking bets on how long we’ll last before the bile and the hatred comes out.
I’d say 10 am.

2 Likes

Cork vs Tipp and Galway vs Waterford would have been the people’s draw. :cry:

Galway always have an implosion in them but it won’t happen against Tipp. Galway by 5

Tipp by 8. Galway fucked from 5 weeks off and have only played dross like Dublin and Wexford up until now.

3 Likes

I will shoot the first journalist who writes an article on the Keady affair

1 Like

Whoever wins this will walk the final

I would say the people got their draw here. Both ties involve bordering counties with pretty decent recent rivalries

10 mins

1 Like

Seriously you think

Tipp vs Cork would have been a shoot-out, whilst Galway vs Waterford would have had an intrigue of its own.

Galway vs Tipp is a great semi to look forward to but Cork-Waterford a bit meh.

The show is over. Horrible draw for Tipperary.

Galway are the New KK, they will wipe us out in all sectors & probably set Tipp hurling back by 15 years. Christ, just thinking about the damage this defeat will have on the younger lads coming through. :confounded:

Real pity we didn’t win some silverware beforehand this year as the Leinster champions look Certs to dominate for at least the next 5 years.

2 Likes

GY v Cark final.

No tip will win

It’s not possible, Joe.

This Galway team are the real deal, best squad & manager in the Country.

1 Like

Fr tendy

1 Like

Having said that, it’s probably the only draw thar will bring in or around 60k to HQ.
I don’t think a Cork Tipp or Waterford Galway draw would bring the same crowd.
You now have a draw where all four counties feel they have a 50/50 shot of reaching an AIF.