Game Nineteen - versus Murexico

TFK won 4-2 after being behind twice during the game. We conceded in the first couple of minutes before Clarkey drilled in an equaliser shortly afterwards. Played poorly for the rest of the half and went in level at half time. Conceded again early in the second half from a corner before two excellent strikes from Jugs breaking forward from the back turned things around. Rocko sealed the win with a good individual run and finish. We’re 7 points behind the leaders in second place with 3 games remaining.

I’d like to go on record to say how honored I was to line out in DART Green and Wexford Opera House White one more time. It was fantastic to hear Bandage in my ear one more time.

I took a lot of criticism for going to play in the American leagues, people saying I had more or less retired but I think I showed there is nothing wrong with the Amierican leagues by being able to slot back into the back three as if I’d never been away.

Who knows, maybe I’ll return one day.

Forza TFK.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 617350”]I’d like to go on record to say how honored I was to line out in DART Green and Wexford Opera House White one more time. It was fantastic to hear Bandage in my ear one more time.

I took a lot of criticism for going to play in the American leagues, people saying I had more or less retired but I think I showed there is nothing wrong with the Amierican leagues by being able to slot back into the back three as if I’d never been away.

Who knows, maybe I’ll return one day.

Forza TFK.[/quote]

Lovely words.

:clap: