Gameweek Nineteen - versus Middle Arch FC

5 matches remaining and TFK AFC top the table by 5 points from Mespil Huns.

Home game tonight against Middle Arch FC who have found it a bit of a struggle in this their first season in the top flight of astro football. We have a full squad available but Farmer has been excused for this one because he has important ceremonial duties in handing over the celeb spot adjudicator chains of office over the next week or so and needs to concentrate fully on that obviously.

It’s sold out tonight by the way so stay away from D4 if you don’t have a ticket.

It’s unbelievable that despite competing with the Olympics, we still sell out our match. We really have the best fans in Astro football.

The smart money tonight is on a 6-0 win with Clarkey to score first, 18/1 with William Hill.

[quote=“Monkey Allen, post: 701662”]
It’s unbelievable that despite competing with the Olympics, we still sell out our match. We really have the best fans in Astro football.[/quote]

It really is absolutely incredible but I guess that’s the draw of Team TFK.

I still have two of my player tickets available. As it’s a sell out I will be handing out to the best joke on my twitter line. Check my twitter feed for details.

Any result lads?

Another win. Another barrage of goals. Another clean sheet. :clap:

Think it was 6-0. Monkey actually opened the scoring and helped himself to a hat-trick. Clarkey got 2 or 3 too.

5 points clear with 4 games to go. Echoes of Martin O’Neill’s last season at Celtic. We’ll hopefully avoid a similar fate.