General Election 2016

True that. And he probably will. People are idiots after all. But they’re coming from such a long way back he’d want to pick up that many surely.

I dunno Joe, I did my civic duty and paid my tax.

wrong - you are anti Irealnd

I love my country boy.

no your just typical irish. hwead in the ground dont question anything.

Seems about right.

whats the point? what will we ever get?

I had 3 (THREE) candidates at my DART station yesterday morning. It’s all kicked off.

Peace of mind for doing the right thing.

Would you be on the Howth line?

Which DART station do you own mate?

Yeah fuck the party who presided over a recovery from basket case to fastest growing economy in western world.

We can all knit yoghurt

1 Like

Fuck them indeed.

Yep fuck them the blueshirt cunts

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would be. Though, my heart always veers left at Howth Junction.

1 Like

Excellent thread idea.

I think we should all nail our colours to the mast as to how we’re voting and what govt we hope is installed. That way we can understand the subtext behind the various posts.

I’ll be voting Fine Gael and I’ll probably throw a preference the way of Labour. I hope the present government is returned. While I’d fully accept that they have made plenty of mistakes over the last 5 years I also remember the madhouse atmosphere of 5 years ago and if you had offered me then a return to relative stability, 5% annual growth rates and unemployment less than 9% I’d have bitten your hand off. Secure the economy and there are options on how to spend the resulting taxes etc.

Finally, no matter what, I’m looking forward to about 12 hours in front of the telly on the count day - always enjoyable to watch as the picture starts to emerge from count centres around the country.

On the way out of town I hope.

1 Like

They followed the plan the troika and ff set ouat for them.norhing more

2 Likes

Grand. Who will you be voting for and what government do you hope to see?