General Election 2016

This obviously deserves a thread of its own. Shots being fired it would appear already.

According to Gavan Reilly of Today FM, this is legit

1 Like

They’ve some neck them FF lads

6 Likes

Beggars belief. Still expect all those anti water tax shams on FB to be sharing and liking this over the next few days.

Fair representation of FG policy. Great that to see attention being called to it.

Nice to see some negative, but accurate, campaigning too. Hopefully there’s a lot more of this and bitterness levels hit new heights for our entertainment throughout the campaign.

1 Like

Great to see this. I cant wait to see them rip into each other. Hopefully there will be blood. Watch Enda run scared and hide behind the curtain. :slightly_smiling:

Micheal Martin "This is a positive advert"

And FF policy.

FG will get back in purely by the lack of any coherent opposition. FF potential front bench if they were to get elected looks ridiculously weak and they seemed to have learned nothing from the drubbing at the last election.

SF seem to have lost a bit of momentum.
Labour won’t do as bad as predicted but will still lose a lot of seats.

FF need to lose Martin, every time he opens his mouth to criticise the government everyone is just thinking would you ever fuck off you cunt you caused this mess.

It was a huge mistake hanging onto him as leader. They should have just cleared the boards and let someone like McGrath take over with a clean slate.

1 Like

Have you seen what’s coming after him? He’s positively statesmanlike compared to any of the utter lightweights that are in line to replace him.

Yes but while people are idiots, they’re less likely to forgive Martin that ignore the shortcomings of the next idiot. And people are idiots.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s FF policy also. Would be strange if they ran that as if it was. But FF are mostly fucked already. The important thing here is fuck Fine Gael.

They are idiots, yes. Which makes it even more likely they’ll forget altogether.

Fianna Fail are likely to pick up close to an average of one seat per constituency. Not fucked.

But there’ll still be people sharing stuff about Martin and FF on FB. The new idiot will have a clean slate. Briefly at least.

did yuo pay your bill?

Of course. Do you need me to pay yours too Joe?

If Fianna Fail pick up, say 15 seats, as they’re likely to, he’ll have a very good argument to stay on as leader, having “steadied the ship”.

I don’t ever remember a party leader being forced out after gaining 15 seats.

did the eu not say that it was illegal ?