General Election 2020 Hub

The FF version of Malcolm Tucker is screaming into Jacks face during the interval

I’d say Eoin O’B is one of the more unflappable TDs, abut Jack made it easy by shouting and not letting him answer.

Note to self

Don’t buy dove

1 Like

A trump (no pun here) card rolling him out for one of the last debates I’d say

1 Like

He doesn’t have the charisma for that

They test on animals mate . I’d hope you wouldn’t be buying their products

1 Like

And I say that as an asexual mama’s boy.

1 Like

He’s a smug looking fucker and I don’t like him as he’s one of the brigade that wear a polo shirt with the top button closed underneath a sports jacket / blazer. You can’t be putting lads like that in charge of important decisions. I’d bet he has a pair of pointy shoes on too out of view and a pair of jeans too short for him with ankles on view.

1 Like

The Greens really are Care Bears aren’t they - “Why do you all get upset at each other about policies - why can’t we all hug and be friends” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

He’d remind you of the lads on here who make a point and then repeat that point for 6 or 7 paragraphs with slightly different words and then finish off with a bit of whataboutery and introducing a few more points in another meandering paragraph or two.

7 Likes

I like this green one, she’s balanced. Who is she?

1 Like

Cheers mate

Catherine Martin. She covers whatever constituency Sandyford is in

Her mouth isnt

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Deputy Leader Catherine Martin. She’s a TD in Dublin Rathdown, 3-seater with Shane Ross and Josepha Madigan as the other sitting TDs.

2 Likes

Rathdown.

Braces obviously not carbon neutral

1 Like

Good fuck! I noticed it but I didn’t mention it because it could have been caused by illness.

1 Like

Glad to be in a constituency that will elect a Green TD.

Time we rise above the noise and clatter of temporal issues and focus on temperature issues.

1 Like

@massey give me a call tomorrow, this retrofit crack seems to be the next gravy train

2 Likes