General Election 2020 Hub

Dylan Haskins.

1 Like

Charlie looked fairly rattled about two hours ago at the circle k at rathdowney just of the n7.

There is. It’s why MLM has to fudge the answers. It came to the fore with RIC debacle too.

Like it or not there is a whiff of sulphur off SF. Being a junior partner in government may cure
It and help cut the element loose.

1 Like

Ooooft

3 Likes

Cowen can die roaring, him and his brother. Their destruction of Portlaoise hospital for their own Tullamore has cost lives

1 Like

Disgusting misogyny from Micheál Martin. They hardly have any women TDs and no wonder. The party that tried to stop women having bodily autonomy too. Thankfully the fact they have absolutely no policies, no capable politicians and are still looked on as pariahs for ruining the Irish economy will ensure they’ll never be in government again.

1 Like

FF will be the biggest party again less than ten years after crashing the economy.

Hard to come up with any rational explanation.

They have better local politicians than anyone else is probably the best explanation

Probably is. Guy on David McWilliams podcast talked about it. Said they are the best at elections of any party he has seen

The pay scales look palatable enough.

1 Like

Was that the podcast taking about them never losing a popular vote between 1937 and 2011 also? Popularity like that doesn’t just go away

It does grow old though. Their main support base is old and rural. @anon67715551 and his drinking buddies :sunglasses:

It is still fairly resilient though . God knows what will happen in the next decade however I think if they go back in to power they will become more popular and again attract support and money . They have been very weak financially since the crash.

1 Like

The global economy of the next 5 years will probably decide whether FF are here to stay or die

1 Like

Exactly . Although it may be a good election to lose .

The junior final is on RTE now

1 Like

Who’s there?

The leaders of the remaining parties .

I concur. The local FF leading light in our area is John McGuinness, I’ve never voted for him, he is far too socially backward for my taste but I cannot fault those that do. He is the most effective constituency worker and if you ask him, he will help. He has a huge personal vote.