General Election 2020 Hub

Nothing is ever anyone’s fault

3 Likes

That’s partly true,I’m well over 40 but for my own past political leanings,I’d never vote for SF,I am now, they need to be a major part on whatever the next government is made up of, otherwise Leo the Langer,and smarmy M Martin will continue this cosy cosy shite to the detriment of us all

the Micks love to elect county councilors to the national parliament. The growth of the independents and proliferation of splinter left leaning parties demonstrates a large number of voters don’t consider national issues at all

It can be both.

Paddy doesn’t understand how countries need to be run at all.

1 Like

He’d prefer his kids emigrated to get work as long as the medical card and grant are sorted.

2 Likes

you do know that we are at critical stage to save the planet?

Out of curiosity - is diesel good or bad now?

what?

all cars are bad mate

#streetsareforpeople

Micheál Martin talking about killings of Robert McCartney and Paul Quinn in lead on Sunday Times.

1 Like

That’s a bit awkward so.l

Leo relegated to the inside pages.

1 Like

7 for the Greens I understand.

3 Likes

Out with the old, in with the new. The longing for real change is palpable on every street corner in the land

1 Like

A grand coalition left government must be the goal now for SF.

1 Like

great insight

1 Like

If you think about it, labour are an unbelievable disgrace

2 Likes

It’s not the 70s mate.

Their local organization seems to be shit. They seem to have no decent candidates. It’s a pity as their policies are often sensible and they delivered some interesting stuff in government.