General Election 2020 Hub

no they wouldnt have, the evidence proved it couldnt have been them.

The bruising and scars would have meant that the Jury wouldnt have taken the confessions and a jury wouldnt have bought into the "they beat themselves up"lie either

They need a Jerry Springer type security arrangement here .

This Catherine Martin one & her facial expressions.

Someone robbed the neck off Michael Fitzmaurice

Is this the only time the SCC got it wrong?

Reading up on it here and clearly a miscarriage of Justice. At least the State recognised that retrospectively but no comfort to the families/ prisoners

An absolute head the ball

6 Likes

Mick has the dinner in the middle of the day and again in the evening.

5 Likes

Wheres this lad from?

What the fuck was that California reference?

‘there is evidence there now in science’

Roscommon I think. He drives a digger.

Michael, I’m completely confused. What are you saying?

:joy:

1 Like

Colm Murphy

Nice use of the word “agin” by Michael

The state of yer man’s teeth.

I think when Ming first left for Europe he endorsed Mick for his seat and Mick won it, but they subsequently fell out over a few things. Ming’s been canvassing for Thomas Pringle in Donegal and Saoirse McHugh in Mayo, but he never mentions Mick any more.

SCC tries gangland/organized crime stuff too. I’d not fancy being a juror on a Kinahan trial and being left to my own devices when trial was over.

2 Likes

Mike Mike Mike

I’d say they were both on the side of the turf cutters during the campaigns a few years back

1 Like

Irish farmers saving the planet

Thank you for your service @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

Jack wouldn’t know a cow if he got a belt of a shitty tail

1 Like

As I mentioned earlier, a lad earlier today was convicted in relation to the Hutch-Kinihan thing.

I will listen to that podcast tomorrow @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy but a conviction from 45 years ago won’t change my mind on the SCC