General Election 2020 Hub

I’ve said it before. They’ll be back by 2030. We’ll all be crashing on @Chucks_Nwoko 's floor

Can you tell Mary Lou we are facing a CLIMATE APOCALYPSE at the next Rastoolers meet up?

I’d say the IMF can’t believe the Mick’s are at it again

3 Likes

That’s a very snarly response from you. Weren’t you once a card carrying member of Fine Gael?

No

Meehawl wants to save the hedgerows.

Varadkar’s excellent personal performance during this campaign has persuaded me to place the two FG candidates ahead of the two FF candidates at the bottom end of the ballot.

9 Likes

We may as well call the IMF now.

3 Likes

The Micks want change.

Lads. Couldn’t get to see the debate tonight.

Impression I’m getting on the various WhatsApp groups is that MLMcD probably did herself slightly more harm than good by appearing.

Have we any relatively objective political commentators - i.e. not diehard SF or not diehard anti SF - who can give an honest appraisal of her performance?

Thanks pals

It was shit

1 Like

Voting on the journal has her performing best

1 Like

A wonderful debate, magnificently chaired, with the one thing everyone agreed upon being that all 3 looked very stately and we’ll be lucky to have any of them as Taoiseach.

Yer man from the sbp thinks meehawl won

1 Like

This lad from the SBP must be on crack if he thinks Martin won that

It’s not called the spin room for nothing if they are suggesting Martin won that

Whats the point in bringing the parties own spin doctors on ffsake

I understand why @Mac @tallback and @TheUlteriorMotive as greedy landlords like FG but poor @maroonandwhite who is penniless, why is he pro FG?

1 Like

Gwan Olwen ya ride

I can’t believe you are now a climate change denier.

It’s not the 70s mate.