General Election 2020 Hub

Which one is Olwen ?

Want to meet up and chat about it?

Weird

What a debate. It’s convinced @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy that climate change is a hoax.

Poor @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is taking Mary Lou’s performance very badly.

3 Likes

She did better than Martin, but it was a low bar.
She was getting it from all sides to be fair to her, but I felt she could have had a better handle on her brief and could have been better prepared for some questions she was obviously going to get. She did handle the sticky one about the boys mother fairly well, given there’s no way she could really handle it well.

Oh no

He has been TFK’s leading climate change campaigner. He has had me questioning my ways and trying to be a better human to our planet

1 Like

Aw you little pussy. Your not man enough so quiten while ill still entertain you

Ok guys, time out time

1 Like

Eoin O’Brion on Virgin 1 now a far more impressive speaker than Mary Lou. Fairly unflappable.

But as someone said, looks a little bit too much like a Nazi.

1 Like

I’m pro green anti scc mate

What’s absolutely hilarious and terrifying, given they are likely to make up more than half of the next government, is that Michael Martin is actually the best person FF have for the job. There’s no one better than him. Let that sink in :cry:

2 Likes

Just change the glasses :man_shrugging:t2:

Ok mate, vent, your anger at your pitiful life isn’t good. Get it out

Mary Lou not brilliant.

But she had the least amount of time to speak by far abd was easily the most grilled.

In comparison , Martin had free reign.

Leo and Mary Lou could be a beautiful partnership I think

2 Likes

Mate, respect the time out

1 Like

Eoin O Broin will destroy Jack Chambers in the 2025 leaders debate

Im not in Canada. You can run crying to moderators again but you might have to back up the smather this time. You shite yourself when i came back and started brown nosing me. You’ll quickly see thats the sensible option again.

You’re on a time out bro. Step off.