General Election 2020 Hub

Dara Calleary apparently

Do you take accents of candidates or their fellow party members, if applicable, into account when in the polling booth?

I’m not a cap doffer.

I never said you were. Does the candidate accent affect your line of thinking when voting is what I asked?

He has said nothing in public since coming out against Martin’s position on repeal.

He also has a head like a fish.

Simon Harris and Eoghan Murphy are very quiet lately, have FG hid them in a closet?

He’ll be destroyed in a deputy leaders debate by Coveney and Doherty, who are both very capable IMO

2 Likes

They put Harris in for treatment in A&E in Limerick a week ago, he should be seen by Friday or so. Murphy’s out rolling over homeless people with a JCB to get the numbers down.

This will be a better debate than the leaders. I agree Calleary will be destroyed by the other 2.

:laughing:

When will Murphy come out of the closet?

1 Like

When is the deputies debate, tonight?

There’s another debate on RTE Thursday as well. Not sure who is involved but it was mentioned at the end of last night

1 Like

This is the leaders of the 5 smaller parties so Greens, Labour, Soc Dems, PBP and I saw interview with Peader Toibin saying Aontu would be involved too so that makes the 5.

After last nights strong showing I’m gonna go with 35 seats for SF.

Mary Lou’s answer on the Special Criminal Court was like something you’d expect on this forum. In response to continued direct questioning about whether she supported the court, she kept saying “I support the courts”. It should not have been beyond her to be able to explain Sinn Fein’s position on the matter concisely without being pinned in and coming across as being a smartarse.

The Conor Murphy comments that Mary Lou denied ever happened are getting a lot of traction now. Every main media outlet is leading with it.

This is all quite a shame for SF as they have some exceptionally capable debaters in Doherty and O’Broin. Mary Lou is miles below them in debating ability.

6 Likes

It is what it is Sully.

How’s your man Leddin looking for a seat Paul?

Very tough listening to Breege Quinn with Sean ORourke there. To think this is the change the Micks want.

Why?

1 Like