General Election 2020 Hub

I detest the Greens.

But your greens are good for you

Jesus the sheer arrogance and contempt — FF are done.

1 Like

Tipp is back on.

I think Fianna Fáil need to issue an apology!

3 Likes

Mattie McGrath has trampled on the memory of Marese Skehan (RIP). A disgusting, vile little man.

Oh dear. FF forgot those comments like Bertie forgot he had a bank account.

FG have brought Noonan out of stud to advise people on who to vote for. Imagine bringing out a financial illiterate to preach on the economy. Fingers crossed they roll Enda Kenny out too.

The man who gave us back our sovereignty.

The Kaiser Noonan

:clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

The Shinbots now reckon the polls were rigged to get MLM on the leaders debate to hit her with the Quinn comments and the whole 90 minutes was a set up for that.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Let’s just get change done.

Oh how the Vulture funds laughed when they realised Ireland had a Minister for Finance that couldn’t count.

2 Likes

Farmer on Radio 1 from Tullow Mart this morning. His election ask this national parliament election and it seems every election is more lay-bys on his road.

We elect a lot of county councillors on the pretence they can can then have a national vision.

I warned of that yesterday.

1 Like

I’m not sure the Shinnerbots will react that well when SF are in government and are getting questioned on a regular basis. It’s been quite alarming to see the way @anon61878697 has been windmilling all over the place the last 24 hours for example

1 Like

Ah there must have been about 12 twelve different debates on though. My Marxist-Feminist TFK equivalent forum thought Mary Lou won doing handstands.
They reserve a special pool of hatred for Leo though

1 Like

What’s this new forum? I’m a Marxist feminist.

TFK isnt real life bro… But, i’m only responding to the establishment shills on here. My yang to their ying.

1 Like

It is remarkable the full frontal assault on Sinn Fein this morning. I wonder has it come too late. A bit like the time Hollands Louis Van Gaal played 4 up front against us in Lansdowne Road. Mary Lou was set up to fail last night but she did herself and her party no favours. It was a no win situation. The spin show after was like watching one of those gory car crash adds from the road safety authority. They replayed specific excerpts like the special criminal court question and her comments on the Quinn murder. Again Mary Lou took a bit too long and stuttered through these questions. The optics were not good and she wont have won over too many undecideds.

Cut to this morning then and you get another hatched job from Sean O Rourke.
Ryan Tubridy implores anyone who did not watch the debate to watch the spin room after show which paints Mary Lou in a most unfavourable light.
The newspapers lead by Miriam Lord, Eoghan Harris etc have all gone to town.
This was not unexpected. Mary Lou must have been under savage pressure last night but Sinn Fein advisers must have advised to keep game plan simple. i.e. we are doing well, dont get dragged down into detail with 2 past health ministers etc. But unfortunately she has provided the press with plenty of ammunition.

I dont think it is enough to halt the SF momentum. This is not a good election to win in my opinion. It will most likely be Fianna Fail majority govt backed by FG and the country will well and truly have had enough in another 5 years.

Also it should anger and rankle among the masses that we cannot have a proper moderated and impartial debate by state broadcaster. “They sounded the clarion call of desperation” themselves last night trying to safeguard their own opulent life style and budgetary blackhole out in Montrose. And they say the TV licence fee is good value for money.

6 Likes

Don’t worry - you’re a dear e-pal, I was only yanking your chain

1 Like