General Election 2020 Hub

Sex* sells.

*Or the idea of it.

https://election2020.finegael.ie/ff-debt-clock

Balanced and reasonable. I think your point about a left-wing party for balance makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Padraic Nally is a great, great man.

He was found not guilty in a court of law. Correctly, so.

" I trust FG to fix the mess they created"

2 Likes

“I’ll vote FF because FG didn’t do a good enough job of clearing up the devastation FF created.”

You support a party that wants people to have lots of kids and does not believe in climate change.

This ain’t the 70s mate.

They implemented the policies the troika told them to implement

Left to their own devices they are a mess

2 Likes

The greens dont believe in climate change ???

It’s embarrassing you have to tell this to people who lived through it.

2 Likes

There’s fierce racism against the Travelling Community. Sinn Fein to their credit have an excellent record in defending their rights. In time racism against Travellers will come to be seen as the Irish equivalent of the hatred of Jews in 1930s and 1940s Germany.

To see that sort of racism voiced here is pushing me towards overlooking the questions SF have to answer about the murders of Paul Quinn and Robert McCartney.

1 Like

How did the Greens get on last time in Government?

On the issues under their watch. Really well

:smile:

You’re a ticket, bro.

If the planet is to remain habitable for the people of the world, we need to reduce economic activity. The Greens excelled in this regard last time they were in government. Radical vision, radical results. That’s why they have my vote.

2 Likes

Half the country is driving dirty diesel cars because of that Green clown Ryan

2 Likes

That’s all well and good but as @the_man_himself said, it’s the RIC and the Black and Tans which is the big issue for the Mick electorate.

He shouldn’t of trusted the car industry although tax based on emissions was a great move

Ffs sake not you too

“Have”

2 Likes

Simon Harris not allowed out to play by FG… Has refused to go on with Yates and Cooper