General Election 2020 Hub

Virgin

Oh they will. My point is that people should move away from that binary mindset and kill the civil war cartel

Goldsboro

Christ.

Could you flesh that out a tad, mike?

Huh?

Apart from egghead Donnelly, who am I looking at here? Are they in Wicklow? Why are Yatesy and Cooper talking so much?

Christ what? There’s no doubt that either FG or FF will lead the next govt, due in no small part to people like you who are locked in the past

No - your point was to sneer at @Horsebox when he quite reasonably pointed out the reality of the situation

They seem to have the set here in someone’s living room.

I believe she could potentially upset a few here.

1 Like

Looks like a nightclub almost

And I’ll answer at you as well with your locked into legacy politics

Where in Wicklow are they?

Harris must be safe if he’s not bothering his hole to turn up tonight.

A very strange setting

1 Like

Cooper and Yates look like debt collectors and sorters in a dive bar .

Stephen Nolan talking about Paul Quinn on bbc NI

I’d say he remembered the format from Vincent Browne and knew it would be a shitshow with no upside

Apart from the fact that that is utter gibberish, I was hoping I made it clear in my original post that I was referring to this election and that I was hoping for change in the future.

I made up my mind not to vote for Murphy months ago but the reality of yet another FF led government or FG led government has sunk in and so I am reluctantly voting for Murphy because I would prefer FG in that scenario. I am not particularly left wing leaning so what other choice do I have? I have no particular allegiance to FG only they are the party with the policies that would benefit someone in my position. I don’t know and couldn’t give a fuck which party my great great grandfather preferred.

2 Likes