General Election 2020 Hub

The RIC and Black and Tans are the big issue apparently. You need to brush up on your history. The Civil War was 1922-23. Fianna Fáil were founded in 1927 and Fine Gael in 1933. It was Sinn Fein out of the current day parties who were involved in the Civil War.

There has never been a better chance to reform the public sector than in 2011.

1 Like

@Horsebox way too earnest to survive on this forum

1 Like

Hold your nose and vote FG guys. Miles better than FF and the other real parties are irrelevant unfortunately.

If you want to improve the situation get involved with labour or greens, put in a bit of work and build them up. If you are a mindless child and want CHANGE and imaginary freebies now vote for the populist terrorists.

Huh. FF had guys like DeValera and Lemass as their founders. Incredibly stupid comment.

I watched a bit of the Wicklow thing. Very niche for a national broadcaster. I get the idea of what they are trying to do, but I couldn’t give a fuck how long these peoples commutes are or whatever

2 Likes

Newsnight now

That’s true, mike and it will cost this country years of progress and billions of euros and many lives that they didn’t but it is largely FF that facilitated the creation of the monster that is the public sector in Ireland. Do you think they would’ve done better? Or Labour? Or Sinn Fein? All parties are culpable and still remain so as I said in my original post.

1 Like

This is horrible watching the parents here, their lives destroyed.

This could really fuck SF.

1 Like

Harrowing stuff alright.

What’s this?

Stephen Nolan on BBC now.

ah… I doubt many people in the south watch that hun bastard.

The parents dragging Gerry Adams into it now though.

This story is going to run and run.

if it wasn’t this it Would be something else… The establishment are afraid of their lives of SF and coukdnt give two fucks about nationalists in the north.

FAO FF voters.

1 Like

Yesterday you said you weren’t an FG voter. Looks like you were lying. :grinning:

quote=“maroonandwhite, post:5575, topic:29733”]
If you are a mindless child and want CHANGE and imaginary freebies now vote for the populist terrorists.
[/quote]
Arrogant sneering like that is why you’re losing.

1 Like

Sid stop following me around and replying to me, i dont want anything got to do with you

The Whale Theatre, Greystones

This campaign has been a right good laugh over the past few weeks, but @Horsebox ‘s post has stopped me in my tracks. I’m genuinely upset.

1 Like