General Election 2020 Hub

Seems a fair few of Fine Gael have gone into hiding. Haven’t seen any of the below making any statements or taking part in debates. Are Fine Gael hiding them?

Eoghan Murphy
Simon Harris
Charlie Black & Tan Flanagan
Regina Doherty
Joespha Madigan
Mary Mitchell O’Connor

1 Like

Its quite something when SF can work with DUP seemingly easier than they could work with FF or FG. It lends credence to the fact that it is not about historical baggage and skeletons in the closet but the establishment involved in self preservation.

2 Likes

I met Charlie in the past week, he’s in good spirits all things considered.

He represented McCabe in that tribunal.

I told you the last day, why dont we meet up and have a chat about it and ill set you straight? Ypu shite yourself then and went quickly away what has you so brazen now?

1 Like

Ooofffttt.

Jeffrey not really repaying FG for having him as a special guest at their annual conference a year or two ago.

and he was very handsomely rewarded for that, he wasnt doing it pro bono

Mitty you are really leaving your Mark on this debate, when you don’t even have a vote

I said 92 rough sleepers, you said there was 50 around a five a side pitch you stupid cunt

No. In your original post you said 52 ‘real homeless’. I never mentioned a 5 a side pitch at any stage you deluded, racist fool.

1 Like

So the SF support here is a smelly oddball who has no vote in this jurisdiction, a filthy dublin skanger, an Internet hardman who changes usernames mid jumping around like a child, this is who people want in power? Have they any decent honest support on here

Charlie Flanagan’s hatred of Jews and Sinn Fein would make him an ideal man to get agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians.

1 Like

We don’t have to, they do.

1 Like

Thats right and it was 92 real homeless. You said 50 around a pitch yes :rofl: you absolute brain donor but then, do i need to quote your well thought out voting strategy again?

People who live close to the area know what Paul Quinn and his cronies were all about. Not many tears were shed for him.

1 Like

Of course it is ------ 100%.

It just shows the contempt the establishment parties down here have for the north… Turning their back on nationalists and leaving them at the hands of orange mobs more or less created the troubles… They only use the north for point scoring

Much like Mick Wallace repaying his VAT liability, anyone standing against establishment corruption deserve reward as there are consequences for those that do. Poor Mick and Claire Daly had to get out of the country. Wilson lost his house. McCabe his career and good name.

What were they about so?

Sneering again, you’re not doing yourself or FG any good at all.