General Election 2020 Hub

He’s not as armour plated as previously but almost impossible not to see him get in

Laois/Offaly is generally an easy call
Cowen
Flanagan
Fleming
Stanley
An Other

Corcoran Kennedy the one you’d wonder about.

I believe he ran in the Local Elections, he’s actively seeking work then.

I’d imagine he could have found work in the 6 or 7 months between then and the election being called

As a County Councillor? How?

County councillor isn’t the only job out there mate

Every rte bulletin " the victim was known to the gardai"

Miriam “How dare you cast aspirations on quinn”

9 Likes

It’s obviously his preferred occupation, he spent alot of time trying to get the ‘job’

A lot of people aren’t in their preferred occupation

He wasn’t very ambitious so

Yes, sure tell an unemployed electrician he should get a job as a blocklayer.

A county councillor isn’t a trade mate

Is he planning on going unemployed until the next local elections if he doesn’t get in?

It doesnt … there’s no such thing as a perfect party- they can always improve… People are faced with a limited decision when voting and I fully believe in using your vote . I dont consider other parties as viable options to meet my desires/ beliefs…

Who are you voting for?

I don’t know, did you ask him on his canvass?
You don’t know the man’s circumstances yet you are having a pop due to the party he is representing.
If Imelda McGrath hadn’t been elected, what would her profession be?

A sefless act to give up full time employment to focus on representing the people. You vote FG where their TDs are allowed swan off to Europe working a second job but still collect expenses for a job he isn’t doing.

4 Likes

Right we can’t ever comment on anything then of people if we don’t know them personally. To the best of my knowledge Imelda was studying as a mature student when she was first elected to the council. As I’m sure you are aware she works very hard and tries to help anybody who reaches out to her. Whether she’d be good as a TD is open to debate but she is an excellent councillor

I don’t vote FG

Who will you be voting for, or have you not decided yet?

FF, SF and Labour will probably be my top 3. I don’t like voting for independents and I don’t like FG. One of the FF candidates is local to me and has done a lot for the area

I want to like SF, they are the party I always get when I do those “Who should I vote for?” type surveys. I just think they are still dodgy

1 Like

False flag

1 Like

They still have a bit of work to do and time needed to distance themselves from the past alright- but history has a funny way of repeating itself…

cc @Fagan_ODowd