General Election 2020 Hub

what has that to do with the election?

Is @Fagan_ODowd the only poster who voted in 1932 and will, God willing, vote this year too?

1 Like

No - I had a hop off him yesterday for reading the IT . Fagan first voted in the 37 elections.

1 Like

They’ll have photos of Margaret Tebbit with a punctured wheelchair in the papers before Saturday telling us Sinn Fein did it.

1 Like

Some recently retired Labour TDs were just old enough to vote in 1932.

Any chance they could bump off a few of the current Tories before then?

Ivan the expert :joy: :joy:

She was wheeled out yesterday on Drivetime.

7 Likes

Probably green FG in that order. The greens don’t have much of a plan outside of environmental issues, but they are important, hopefully they can grow for future elections even if the rural carpooling talk was nonsensical. Ive voted labour in the past but they are nothing now and FF but they had a chance to reform from within and have done the opposite. Im from a FF family, i was registered to vote by the local FF cumann without me knowing for example, but ive no respect for them. I’ll vote for who i think is the most realistic and honest, i won’t stick rigidly to a party.

1 Like

Pat the Plank went heavy on the troubles when interviewing Mary Lou today … he also tried to use the North to attack Sinn Fein’s record in government :roll_eyes:

He was very irate - you could feel the anger in him — he sums up the establishment currently - shitting it.

1 Like

What are they so afraid of I wonder.

Every time she started to give an answer he didnt like he just cut her off to have another go on another topic. It’s quite sad that we cant get impartial broadcasters in this country … two FF Shills chaired the debate the other night.

Oooooft

Someone pick Carl Kinsella up off the floor

1 Like

Who is Carl Kinsella? ---- He really got to Blue Hugh there.

He swung. He missed. Hugh knocked him out. Beautiful.

who does he work for?

There is no place for misogyny in this election. It has already derailed one female TD’s career and should not be allowed to derail Mary McDonald

A no mark from Joe.ie or one of those websites. He’s been wandering around the election sneering at one and all.