General Election 2020 Hub

The Shinners up here must be worried that they’re not going to keep their two seats, although I’d be fairly sure they would.

A number of large signs for FF/FG burnt down overnight

Hugh’s Missus doesn’t like the Shinners much

I remember 2010. We were told our futures were lost forever. But thanks to your hard work and the right decisions by Fine Gael in Government, that changed.

I now want to take Ireland forward & finish the job we’ve started.

This Saturday, please vote No.1 Fine Gael. #LookForward

https://t.co/h9x5DHP3za

2 Likes

She’s not a big fan of humour either, or good looks.

There’s a cohort in SF that glorify all this.

1 Like

Tremendous article by Una.

1 Like

FFS sake. Are you seriously taking issue with The Wolfe Tones? Think there was a Late Late Special about this around 20 years ago when Ian O’Doherty took on one of the Warfield brothers.

Una looked into her soul and could see what the great unwashed are thinking

1 Like

Oh ah Up The Ra.

If FF get back into power I’d say Brian Cowen Himself will rise from the grave for the celebrations

You’re better than that. Rattled a little are we? I wouldn’t panic about Charlie’s seat - yet…

Brilliant.

Just brilliant.

I remember the 2011 election when Una was campaigning in Dub Bay South for some ultra-hip young fella (Dylan something?). This guy was a shoe-in according to Una’s pronouncements because he tapped into the yoof etc vs the main parties. As you imagine her champion of the right-on picked up about a thousand votes and was no-where near the business end of the count.

Una has got to you here…

Nah - just pointing out that sometimes Una creates a narrative that conveniently coincides with her worldview.

She’d do well on here. Good chance she’s @Horsebox or someone harmless like that

Dylan Haskins.

1 Like

Charlie looked fairly rattled about two hours ago at the circle k at rathdowney just of the n7.

There is. It’s why MLM has to fudge the answers. It came to the fore with RIC debacle too.

Like it or not there is a whiff of sulphur off SF. Being a junior partner in government may cure
It and help cut the element loose.

1 Like