General Election 2020 Hub

He’d want to articulate it a bit better than that.

Doherty head and shoulders above these two

2 Likes

Simple Simon and Dull Dara going at it now as they couldn’t lay a glove on Pearse.

2 Likes

He’s stationed in Tramore, a decent sort by all accounts.

1 Like

Two awful gormless cunts

Is it true that SF signed off on the housing target in 2016. Pearse went a bit quiet when that was pointed out to him

Ah ffs ask pearse about housing mary lou funked it

That was put together in 15, signed in 16… That was 5 years ago so not sure what figures looked like then. Things have gotten much worse in that time… Private builders haven’t built near enough

“We’ve had debates about housing” says Ivan, after asking a question about housing

So SF did agree with the targets :ok_hand:

1 Like

I don’t know the ins and out’s of it, I wasn’t there that day.

1 Like

Yeah - but I presumed you were one of the shadowy back room power brokers they needed to run everything by ?

1 Like

In fairness to @chocolatemice, 6 months ago, when everyone else was crowing on about local elections, he said that once FG step out from behind Brexit that they would be fucked… Of course he was scoffed at for it.

4 years ago he called it that SF would be the biggest party at this election… Again scoffed at…
Hopefully the more astute posters will now start to take note of his musings going forward.

Cc @carryharry @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

Will RTE have John Bowman working on count day or will their coverage be fronted by Dobbo and a collection of lightweights.

If SF win more seats than FF I’ll doff my e-cap to your astuteness

1 Like

Not the most charismatic but I think Calleary has been good here. Nice dig at Leo there re: John Delaney also

Coveney is way too bland.

That Would be something… The seats that is, not your e-cap.

Coveney… It’s like a political party broadcast… Sterile.