General Election 2020 Hub

All predictions are off - transfers and local trends will be key.

I’ve Monday morning booked off. Tomorrow will be election nerding + porter

6 Likes

SF might end up regretting not running more candidates

TFK really is the canary in the mine.

That FG video was bloody silly. You shouldn’t rule out working with intelligent principled people even if they are reds.

This young lassie is called claire mcging…and she’s a ginger. Christ what a bad hand she was dealt.

FG/FF need to let SF in or they’ll be destroyed next time

1 Like

I’m fairly sure FF were 1/25 on PP for most seats when I checked about an hour ago

About expected I’d say.

Health warning on this. RTE exit poll in 2016 was as follows: FG 24.8 FF 21.1 SF 16.0 LAB 7.1 AAA-PBP 4.7 SD 3.7

The real results were FG 25.5 FF 24.3 SF 13.8 LAB 6.6 AAA-PBP 3.9 SD 3.0

The Irish Times exit poll in 2016 was slightly more accurate: FG 26.1 FF 22.9 SF 14.9 LAB 7.8 AAA-PBP 3.6 SD 2.8.

So, in 2016, the exit polls got FG out on either side, FF too low, SF too high, Labour too high, and the Trots and Soc Dems out on either side. Others were counted about 1 point too low by both exit polls.

Words of truth. Taint them with making decisions

2 Likes

It didn’t taint FFG much in 100 years.

1 Like

Tomorrow will be TV gold although it will carry on until Wednesday possibly in places like Wicklow Galway West etc. The last seat in many constituencies will depend on so many factors but that said it’s impossible to see how a stable gubbermint can be put together

Id say the TFK hero Paul Murphy is goosed

It’s only a poll. Rule of thumb still to be applied. Add 3 to FF take 3 off SF. FF will still have the most seats after counting has finished

2/1 for another election in 2020. In from 9/1 about a week ago

1 Like

Good question.

The cunts on RTÉ are gutted.

6 Likes

If they cared about the country and not themselves FF FG And SF could go in together

1 Like

What is significant is if FG & SF have a strong day it rules out all possible alternatives for FF.

Two out of three of FG/FF/SF will have to form the government or else no one will

1 Like

The Micks don’t know what CHANGE they want.

You were miles out with your prediction… In typical fashion.

No surprise to see a Clare man going all out for FF.

Can Leo and co climbdown from the video and join forces with SF

1 Like