General Election 2020 Hub

The Greens ffs id sooner spoil my vote a waste of time.

2 Likes

FF running 2 on 14% of the vote. Eek

2 Likes

The Dubs are thoughtful voters
At least FG and SF have policies.
FF - the answer is blowing in the wind

I think Aodhan in DBN and Smith in Fingal might be OK on that 8.1% figure.

Only 3.2% for Ellis. He must have had a brutal canvassing team.

3 Likes

MacSharry is An absolute cunt

2 Likes

As Journey said Don’t Stop Believing

1 Like

Bloody hanafin!

But the Greens were never going to get a candidate in outside of Dublin, in reality? Cork South-Central was the only half-chance really. Polling at 13% in Dublin and being transfer-friendly probably will be enough to get the 10 or so seats they were expected to get.

@Rocko , mate.

Better have that new server up and running because tomorrow is going to be off the chain on TFK as the results pile in!

11 Likes

The quicker the next election is called the better for Sinn Fein, they’ll run 60 candidates the next time and the lads that got the shivers in the lonliness of the ballot box will have no problem putting the mark against SF the next time around.

3 Likes

Ha! Too true - elections are deadly

Bandit country. :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Rest of Leinster
FF 25.9
SF 24.1
FG 21.7
Green 5.1
Labour 5.1
Soc Dem 3.6
PBP 1.8
IND 8.4

Expect massive votes in Louth, for Brady in Wicklow and Stanley in Laois, Funchion in Carlow/Kilkenny.

Mythen will get in easily in Wexford. Two Meath seats look home and hosed. Longford Westmeath a great chance. Both Kildares in play too. Basically every seat.

1 Like

A disaster of a campaign.

Sure @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy jumper (Boots) (coronavirus quarantined) ship

A fellow I know who’d be one of Paschal’s main fixers in the constituency has been telling me for the last week that Mary Fitzpatrick would not win a seat. I was skeptical but those exit poll results would seem to bear that out.

1 Like

Beaker summed it up well there on Virgin. If you want to see what the 3 parties stand for take rent freeze. FG opposed to one, SF for one. FF arra we’d love to but we cant

1 Like

Leo Varadkar right now

Yeah it was one I didn’t fancy them for. I went 1 SF 1 SD 1 FG 1 Green, and that’s what it looks like.