General Election 2020 Hub

The SF transfers will be fascinating. PBP and the likes could end up with genuine chances.

I find it interesting that the snowflakes have forgotten that Sinn Fein were very anti abortion and anti gay marriage. They’ve very short memories.

1 Like

Munster:
FF 25.6
FG 24.5
SF 18.2
Green 7.4
Labour 3.6
SD 2.5
PBP 0.7
IND 15.0

On that I’d say there will be a surprise Green seat somewhere, maybe Limerick. SF vote is distorted downwards by Cork North West, South West, Limerick County and possibly Clare.

If I was Alan Kelly I would be sleeping uncomfortably. Munster is huge for independents so hard to read much off that figure.

1 Like

FFG were anti abortion and gay marriage mate, they criminalized homosexuality ffs

SF led the way on gay marriage

also, wtf? “snowflakes” deary me

3 Likes

Wrong

Top party for 50 - 64 year olds was Sinn Féin. That’s extraordinary, even if it was marginal.

2 Likes

Aren’t the greens close to one in Cark somewhere? It was their no.1 target outside Dublin

I was well taken by his leaflet, which I only read this morning. Overall Leddin seems like a genuine guy, and a little bit more “with it” than a lot of the other GP candidates. I hope he sneaks in.

I know very little about it but I think that exit poll opens up the 3rd seat in Limerick county.

No sign of him yet. @the_man_himself is the only spokesperson on fronting up for Fianna Fáil since the exit poll.

@Mac drunk agin

1 Like

14% in Dublin is a fucking disaster for FF. McAuliffe’s expected gain could be dicey, Brennan in Rathdown will be up against it as well. Does Sean Haughey have much of a personal vote in DBN?

Munster letting usdown agin

ROD ROD ROD although with FG polling better than expected will the two boys be alright

ROD ROD ROD

I only gave 1 FF candidate a vote in my top 5

where in your top 5

Labour fucked up not making him leader. He’d have been stuck in every row going and kept their profile high. They are currently fading into obscurity when they should be thriving.

2 Likes

Number 1, for parish pump reasons

@Juhniallio seething about the results by all accounts

no nightswimming tonight

1 Like

Howlin will surely be gone after this. Unleash the AK