General Election 2020 Hub

Combined this year, much bigger sample and margin of error down to 1.3

1 Like

You’re a sub 10% green don’t forget. A green fascist it would seem

Lowry is from Holycross - mid Tipperary

Yep, over 5% only on this thread

I’ve the day cleared tomorrow to read the papers and sit in the pub drinking pints watching the results unfold, this is going to be a hell of a lot more exciting than we had anticipated earlier in the week. Realistically what time can we expect things to get lively at? Would it be optimistic to expect results to start rolling in by tomorrow afternoon?

5 Likes

Oh look - a no-mark bot.

1 Like

I’m not a Labour voter - you’re confused

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has had a dreadful election.

There will be serious rowing in the pubs tomorrow. It will be like a Utd v Liverpool atmosphere

1 Like

He’d have a massive vote in North Tipp built up from when it was a constituency to itself though

He is some man to get on the wrong side of the prevailing wind

8 Likes

RTE poll sample in 2016 was 4,283. FF vote was out 3.2% on the exit poll.

Sample in this poll is 5,376. They say margin of error 1.3%, but they can say what they want, it’s definitely bigger than that.

2 Likes

If he had ducks, they’d drown.

1 Like

The radio show had them all warning about the FF figure being light but the pollster on said he thought there may be a “shy FG” effect

As it became apparent that the Greens were tanking, he’s been out batting for IRA/SF these past few days and getting tetchy whenever someone had a cut at them.

1 Like

What a day.

We’re now the biggest party in Ireland by far.

5 Likes

Did SF run any candidates in the south in the 80s?

Yeah that was Kev Cunningham. He surmised that the exit poll would underestimate the party that people were most embarrassed to vote for, he said this time it was FG. I’m not sure I agree with his assessment that FG are the most “embarrassing” party though, I do think there’s still a significant embarrassment factor associated with FF, probably bigger than FG.

I’m going to do something that has never been done before and admit I was wrong on the internet. I’m mixing up a discussion I had about Sinn Féin with that of another party. I’d like to apologise profusely to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, Mary Lou, Pearse, Eoin, Gerry and the rest of the RA Stool brigade.

5 Likes

Let’s just say the kayaking is going to be your strongest sport going forward. You can forget about running or cycling