General Election 2020 Hub

I love you bro

3 Likes

You have grown so much as a man and we respect you for it.

1 Like

Any chance you could do the country a service and declare your support for FF for the next election? It’ll SEGREGATE them from exisistence.

The buggy has a tendency to sink though. Once I can sort that out I’ll be flying at it

1 Like

Which one are you again?

@PaulCodd’sNo1Potato

Yeah - but I think the FF underperformance in the poll then was a hangover from riding the country up the hole. That’s dimmed - certainly in terms of poll honesty

Exactly how I always think.

Welcome back Sid. I’d say you’ve gone through some amount of fags today

1 Like

I think Labours overall vote has fallen but they’ll be high enough where they have strong candidates and will be much more transfer friendly than last time. They need new younger faces now to start regenerating the party. Kelly is still fine id say.

Possibly a bit but it definitely still exists. You can make a logical argument for voting FG. I’m not sure much of a logical argument can be made for voting FF. It’s basically bloodlines.

1 Like

How many do you think they’ll end up with @Juhniallio?

Between this episode and dirty Leeds getting their holes handed to them its been a bad day for you. I believe you are strong enough to claw your way back somehow though just like your hero Ivan Yates

1 Like

You did call this earlier on this week, it would make me happy

Ewan hates FF

My neighbours are in their 70s, rural farmers, the most staunch FF voters you’d meet. Told me last week they were voting SF and couldn’t wait for FF canvassers to come into the yard

1 Like

You just cant help yourself with your SF/IRA.Your lot have been decimated today .

1 Like

IMG_20200208_234337

2 Likes

Same 6 i think should be safe as I’ve said throughout. Smith, Howlin, Kelly, Aor, Nash, Sherlock. I’d be a little worried about Howlin and Sherlock. Was hoping there could be one or two extras with friendlier transfers but we’d be coming off a very low base. I’d say next best hopes are Humphries and O Sullivan but you never know…

I’m sitting on massive Yatesy news that he’s managed to have buried because of the election. It’ll drive some lads completely demented when they hear it.

1 Like