General Election 2020 Hub

Cough = softened

3 Likes

I was miles off in Clare. Very likely now SF top the poll and take a seat

The SF lady will top the poll on Clare…if she doesnt get transfers its all the one

Regina Doherty in real bother in Meath east. Beauriful

3 Likes

I think Noonan has a squeak here. Carlow-KK.

Miriam O’Callaghan: “Paul Donnelly, you’re the first ever candidate to beat a sitting Taoiseach! What do you have to say about that?”

Paul Donnelly: “It’s not about beating anybody. It’s about delivering for the people. I wish all candidates the very best of luck and I want to get down to work now.”

Such a measured and mature response from Paul while FFG continue to talk down to SF and their voters.

6 Likes

I think Kerrane has enough in Roscommon.

McNamara is married into the Hillery FF clan too, and was involved with the Beef Plan protests, so he could pull from anywhere

On mature reflection I think we should talk to FFG about coalition. However Slab Murphy as Minister for Justice is non-negotiable and this needs to be made clear to the two smaller parties from the start.

1 Like

Ivana Bacik on RTE. What drugs was @HBV on.

3 Likes

Ivana batsich is on cloud cuckoo land with her assement that it was a good election for labour

Am I reading that @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has jumped ship from the Greens back to Sinn Féin?

1 Like

Regina Doherty getting unseated by Darren O’Rourke is incredibly satisfying.

4 Likes

Anyone ready to predict seat totals? FG 40 FF 40 SF 38 Green 11 Lab 3 SD 5 Others 23

Clare is a mental looking race, I wouldn’t say any particular candidate is guaranteed election just yet, transfers are really diffficult to predict and are coming from all angles. FG look slightly behind the ball but could yet get one, Timmy Dooley could even lose out.

You’re still replying to me. Are you a bit lonely and needing attention again. Why don’t we meet up for a chat about politics?

Just left there, hard luck Kyne methinks

Fianna Fáil would love it if fg/Sinn Fein go into coalition , they’d ditch mihaul and start fresh, hopefully that won’t happen

It’s a pity Gaybo wasn’t still with us to witness history being made today

2 Likes

He lives within us all