General Election 2020 Hub

Cork South Central - O’Laoighaire SF will top the poll, Martin second, Coveney third, McGrath FF will get the last seat, not enough transfers at play for Bogue Green to have any realistic hope.

Mythen, Howlin, Browne, Byrne, D’Arcy I’d say.

It might ease the grand reunification between FF and SF with Mary Lou as taoiseach and O’Cuiv as Tainiste. The first order the new taoiseach would be for O’Cuiv to be shot to recompense for Dev ordering the execution of the IRA lads back in the 20’s

1 Like

FF fighting between themselves for last seat I presune unless Verona transfers very well which she could do

If your on board for a fairer society lets talk bro.

You’ll just have to take a few of the pretend ira lads out to the woodshed with a shotgun first.

Verona should pick up a good chunk of Sheahan transfers. Be interesting to see how likes of Ger Carty transfers when he’s eliminated.

Looks like a battle between Byrne FF and Kehoe FG - there’s a third FF candidate who is doing poorly but will have some transfers but Verona Muphy’s transfers will favour Kehoe so it could be Kehoe and not Byrne actually.

This is fucking nuts… SF on course for mid 30s … I’d love to see Pat Kenny’s face as this is unfolding.

1 Like

Champ has now led them to their 3 worst General Election results some legacy😮

1 Like

I was thinking about his also. SF/FG/GP, possibly SDs also, Mary Lou as Taoiseach, Leo as Tainaiste. Leo is sound, I always liked him.

The big risk is that SF turn into just the new labour party and this once in a generation chance to reshape the national politic is lost. They’re polling on a different level from Dick Spring’s Labour and they shouldn’t think like Dick Spring’s Labour either, they need to think big.

His supporters have just sang a rousing rendition of Come out ye Black n Tans. Noel Rock has a face on him like a bulldog chewing a wasp. A great great day. #itsallboutdegaffs

1 Like

Donegal is a hard constituency to get a read on as all the tallies so far are in local areas rather than county wide but I’m sensing Pat The Cope Gallagher is in big trouble and fighting for the last seat. Think FG’s McHugh will hang on.

Lets go Daly

Surely a moot point. FFG have made it abundantly clear that they won’t enter government with SF.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be so sure about that

Mate don’t seek your enjoyment in others misery, enjoy your own enjoyment, you’ll live longer

FFG need to merge

I think Kate O’Connell could catch Jim O’Callaghan here and retaIn 2 FG. Transfers will favour her I’d say.

Sinn Fein I reckon will come in with 36. They’ll probably narrowly miss out on Galway/Roscommon and not pick up seats in the two West Cork, Galway East, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin Rathdown, Limerick County and Clare. That’s seats in 32 of the 39 constituencies.