General Election 2020 Hub

There’ll be no closing time in The Rock if ROD can pull this off.

Border Poll
Border Poll
Border Poll

1 Like

I think Verona Murphy will not get in.

Mythen is in, Howlin and Browne FF will have enough.

There are two FF lower order candidates who should push Malcolm Byrne into fourth.

You could have a final run off between one of the FG candidates and Murphy but the transfers of either Kehoe or D’Arcy should push the other over the line.

ROD ROD ROD

2 Likes

Oh hear it ring…

On the air…

It’s the voice of my country so fair…

2 Likes

looks like a dogfight between JCM and MMOC in dun laoghaire.

Hanafin gone :boom:

Cc @tallback & @Tim_Riggins

2 Likes

Fair enough. Didn’t back into the 1100+ posts yet

Please go back through them and distribute likes accordingly. Fellas have been at this for the day

They’ll both get in, it’s a four seater.

What the fuck is Vincent P Martin doing running in a Kildare election and what Kildare eijit voted for him. He’s a Monaghan man through and through, ran for election for the Greens in Monaghan previously and nearly got elected. My dad taught him in Carrickmacross.

Devlin, Smith and RBB are ahead of the 2 of the. Shinners votes to be distributed. Can’t see many of those going to FG

Oh for that stupid cunt mmoc to lose her seat. Herself, burton and hannafin would make this election worthwhile

1 Like

Not enough hardore count action in this broadcast, too much talk. This is more like it from DBN.

I’m only going back liking pro GP posts

Lowry. Cunt. And that fucking banner. Cunts the lot of them

2 Likes

The Seanie Johnston of the election.

4 Likes

I referenced Mitchell’s 21k votes earlier, there’s the most popular politician in Ireland.

1 Like

My father hates the cunt with an absolute passion. He’s worse than Willie O’Dea with his medical card brand of politics.

1 Like

AOR is gonna do it @Juhniallio.

It’s a percentage