General Election 2020 Hub

ROD got 595 from Collins and O Ceallaigh got 311.

He has to make up a defecit of approx 400 on O Ceallaigh.

Fuck off rod.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is waiting for the tool hire place to open and he’s going straight for @Juhniallio’s extension with a mini JCB

4 Likes

And a terroristpaety

Sorry terrorist party

MM up on shoulders celebrating must be a bit embarrassing

2 Likes

Which one?

There’ll be a big drop in Irish bank shares tomorrow. The idea they might be regulated or have to pay tax will terrify them

Ruth Coppinger 721 ahead of Roderic O’Gorman Green in Dublin West.

Joan Burton’s 2406 and Emer Currie FG’s 2030 votes to be distributed to decide the outcome.

Jack Chambers is too far ahead for both Coppinger and O’Gorman to catch him.

My bet is O’Gorman will narrowly win.

1 Like

Done and dusted in Galway East. Canny, Cannon and Rabbitte.

Savage efficiency.

4 Likes

Quota declared at 11900, there’s no-one gonna hit that tonight

Is kinvara in Galway east ??

Yip, even though YouTube has me in Clare.

Banks paid loads of taxes. They’ve accumulated losses forward and are utilising same. Same as any other business. It’s not rocket science.

Who from FG has briefed journalists with the narrative that the reason they done so bad is because they were too focused on Brexit during the campaign and made it a Brexit Election???

Brexit wasn’t really mentioned during the campaign yet Ive read two journalists on line mention this and Daniel McConnell just asked Simon Coveney about this!!

This reminds me of the Nice Treaty when Micheal Martin came out of the traps soon as the No vote was announced and said it was rejected entirely because of a question mark over Ireland neutrality.

While it was brought up during the campaign it wasn’t the only reason yet it was drummed into the country that it was a no vote only because of neutrality. As soon as they confirmed our neutrality they could go back to the people, which they did.

This brexit narrative seems the same. Nex time, FG wil consider all the other reasons and not focus on brexit and then they’ll be able to deal with the issues for the good people of Ireland.

Take on Northern Ireland and ur civil service pension bill is 98 billion.
Good luck with that

Dont think that’s enough. How did Neville go .

The Brits must be mad to get rid of you