General Election 2020 Hub

Lolzers

Totally. Irish must be mad to take us

1 Like

9k SF surplus to distribute in Donegal. I think Pringle will do very well off that.

McConalogue FF should have enough.

There is a lower order FG candidate lurking which could prove the difference between McHugh FG and Pat The Cope Gallagher.

Kerry should be great craic now

Clare is a fascinating race. Couldn’t call it.

Yeah, 6 in the mix. Nobody knows

POD not happy

Privatise the profits, let the taxpayers pay the losses.

Is it any wonder the Irish people are willing to take a chance on SF

2 Likes

Cormac Devlin needs 200 or so more from the shinners vote, could do it

Cork North West done and dusted, boring outcome, 1 FG 2 FF.

1 Like

Healy Rae’s and Sinn Féin account for nearly 40k of 1st preferences in Kerry. Some operators. Danny will be in on 2nd count.

Edit - likely 3rd count potentially

Not sure. No official announcement yet.

Fuck it. I was really hoping that ogre Rabbitte would lose out. I recall when the cervical smear test scandal first emerged and it was revealed women were terminally ill, that egghead Donnelly was giving his response as FF health spokesman in the Dáil. Rabbitte was sitting beside him yawning and picking her nose throughout his speech.

1 Like

Id say today must be close to a record day for number of posts on TFK @Rocko?

Paddy got handed his arse for that tweet including a grovelling apology.

An egotistical cunt of a man

3 Likes

What’s he on about there?

Cork South Central looks quasi-interesting. Still think Michael McGrath has enough, he’s 2591 ahead of Bogue Green, but there are 2120 PBP transfers to come, 1820 Aontu transfers, and 3066 from Jerry Buttimer, which will elect Coveney. Micheal Martin has been elected but only has a surplus of 90 odd.

Bogue surely doesn’t have enough, but there might not be that much in it in the end.

How will Patrick O’Donovan feel about having to discuss government with the party behind the Dublin and Monaghan bombings ?

2 Likes