General Election 2020 Hub

Think Boxer Moran is gone there in Longford-Westmeath, that would be a huge shock.

1 Like

Thats not the University of Limerick

Last seat in limerick city is going to be box office. Daly(IND) in with a right shout. Next few eliminations should suit him

He is gone as there is 3 FG candidates and transfers will push him out

Its surreal to see the tagline on RTE with SF on 28 and FFG on 4 and 4. Usually SF would be scraping for the 3rd, 4th and 5th seats and dreading the distribution of transfers. A seismic day for our little country.

1 Like

I know his posters were targeted but i’m not sure if that’s what he is on about…

Yeah Carrigy FG who is Longford will split his transfers between Burke FG and Flaherty FF who is also Longford and thaat will push Moran out. Troy FF has enough.

The independents who went in with FG getting decimated

We’ll be grand this time - mostly because no one saw this coming including SF

It should give plenty of time to move assets offshore.

1 Like

The government of the day will ultimately make money on its investment in AIB and BOI.

Only 20 votes separate MMOC and Devlin (ahead) after count 7 in DL. All that remains is Rich Boys surplus of nearly 4K cant imagine either will get much of that but should be a nail biter for a finish

While the banks milk the tax payers who bailed them out dry

1 Like

I think Devlin has it. Can’t imagine MMOC getting anything from Boyd Barrett.

What time will counting finish tonight?

She’s a hard working TD in fairness. A widow too. Not sure what a 21 year old student was going to offer, he’ll get his chance soon anyway I’d imagine.

1 Like

Fact. Hon Frankie

Depends who’s lazy and who isn’t, Wexford and Longford-Westmeath went up to 2-3 am last time.

The lazy Kerry hoors have already quit for the night.

2 Likes

They’ve finished for the night in Kerry but they’d be a bit work shy.

1 Like

Wexford update. I just wonder could some heavy Aontu or other transfers bring Ger Cathy or Deirdre Wadding realistically into challenge for the last seat.

The count is just about to be announced for the distribution of Michael Collins votes.

They’re gonna keep on going in the racecourse anyway after this count i’m told

1 Like